News Flash

Home - News

Posted on: June 27, 2018

Report Water Damage

Flood Damage

Brownsville residents may report any water damage to their residence by calling (956) 546-HELP (4357) or email  
Residents are encouraged to document the damage by photograph and/or video and submit those documents via email to  
Residents should provide the following information:

• Name
• Address
• Phone number
• The amount of water went into the residence

Once a resident has submitted this information via 546-Help, an assessment team will go to the location provided to document the damages.

Flood Damage

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Home - News