Give us your suggestions and comments! We welcome your feedback.
B-Metro is committed to providing safe, reliable, courteous, accessible and user-friendly services to its customers. We provide many options for you to reach out and let us know if you have a suggestion, complaint, commendation, or ADA reasonable modification by doing the following:
- In person or written correspondence - La Plaza Multimodal Terminal 755 International Blvd., Brownsville, Texas 78520; or by phone - Customer Service 956-548-6050 or Information Desk 956-541-4881; or by email - Ms. Sylvia Cavazos, Administrative Specialist at email@example.com
- When relaying a concern or complaint, if possible, please let us know the bus route, bus number, time of day, and location of incident. The more information provided, the more likely B-Metro can address the problem.
- On the email subject line or on an envelope please provide us with a the subject matter. (Example: "Complaint" or " Reasonable Modification")
To ensure equality and fairness, B-Metro is committed to making reasonable modifications to its policies, practices and procedures to avoid discrimination and ensure programs and services are accessible to individuals with disabilities.
Requests for modifications can be made by calling 956-541-4881 or email Ms. Sylvia Cavazos, Administrative Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bus Route Modifications?
Please visit the following locations:
- Call or email Ms.Tracie Orcillez, Transit Operations Planner at (956) 574-6663 or email@example.com
- Visit the La Plaza Multimodal Terminal Webpage: https://www.cob.us/908/La-Plaza
- Visit Brownsville Metro Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/brownsvillemetro
Availability of Information
Information found on this website can be provided in an alternative format upon request.
Please contact Customer Service at 956-548-6050 or Information Desk at 956-541-4881 or email Ms. Sarah Dziubanek, Grants and Public Outreach Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
B-Metro will do its best to provide the requested alternative format within a reasonable time.
In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the City of Brownsville-Brownsville Metro (B-Metro) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, disability, age, or natural origin.