Brownsville Golf Center has been working diligently to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and align the operations of the golf course with the recommendations of the public health orders that have been issued. We are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of both the public and our staff. In order to remain open, all customers must obey the following rules designed for everyone’s protection.
Anyone not obeying the rules will be removed from the golf course without a refund!
Stay home if you are feeling sick or awaiting test results. Visit us when you’re healthy!
If you have questions, or would like to book a tee time, give us a call (956) 541-2582
- Proshop/Snack Bar is CLOSED. Use drive through window only.
- No Marshalls. Golf staff monitoring only.
- Walking/push carts only. No driving cart rentals. Participants may bring their personal carts or request ADA.
- Modified hours: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- No use of ball wash stations.
- DO NOT Touch Flags for any reason.
- All tournaments, organized activities & group activities remain suspended.
- Individual or household/spouse use only.
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet and the use of face coverings is encouraged when in close proximity.
- Play healthy. If you have even the slightest feeling of illness, stay home.
- Follow CDC and Local, County and State Declaration safety measures. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
If you are not sick, if you symptom free and feel safe to golf, please come enjoy a round at one of the Brownsville Golf Center. It is essential that everyone obeys all the safety and physical distancing requirements. We are all in this together. Thank you in advance for respecting each other by adhering to all physical distancing protocols which enables us to remain open for you to enjoy.
Players must follow all physical distancing rules or they will be removed from the course without a refund!
Hours of Operation
Open: 7 a.m. Close: 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Eighteen-Hole Regulation Course
The Brownsville Golf Center is an 18 hole regulation golf course. We are open 362 days out of the year. We provide our patrons with a friendly, courteous, and experienced staff.
We keep the golf course well manicured, and our facilities clean and organized. We stock a variety of cold import and domestic beer, and various assortments of soft drinks. Our snack bar is known for our delicious quarter pound jumbo hot dogs, and we also carry an assortment of candies, chips, and Danish.
The Pro-Shop is stocked with items you may need for your golf round such as:
- Golf Balls
- Other Counter Items
The Brownsville Golf Center strives to provide the best possible golfing experience in the Rio Grande Valley.
We encourage junior golf by providing great prices for adults and youth, promoting and accommodating a family friendly dynamic. We invite you to come and enjoy the rich history and culture of our city, and our beautifully maintained golf course, you will be glad you did!