Covid-19 Brownsville Golf Center Safety Guidelines
After working diligently to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and align the operations of the golf course with the recommendations of the public health orders, the Brownsville Golf Center is open under modified guidelines and procedures.
We are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of both the public and our staff. In order to remain open, we will require all customers to adhere to and respect the modified rules and safeguards that have been put in place to protect everyone.
These policies and procedures are very fluid and change frequently so please review these policies before making a tee time. Stay home if you are feeling sick or waiting on test results, and stay away until you are healthy!
If you are not sick, are symptom free and feel safe to golf, please come enjoy a round at your Brownsville Golf Center.
Anyone NOT adhering and respecting the safety requirements that have been implemented will be removed from the course without a refund. The only way the courses will remain open is if everyone follows the safety.
Brownsville Golf Center is your destination for outstanding golf course conditions and top notch guest services at the best value.
- Pro Shop/Snack Bar--is closed to the public. Any Pro Shop/Snack Bar payments or purchase will be done at the Drive-Thru window ONLY.
- Carts--Two people are permitted per cart if they have been quarantining together (household member/spouse), otherwise 1 person per cart. BGC recommends Walking/Push Cart Only (unless ADA request) in order to conserve on cleaning sanitation supplies.
- Ball Wash Stations--No use of ball wash stations.
- Tournaments--No Tournaments or large group play. Golfers are instructed to not gather in groups or clusters while on or off the golf course.
- Social Distance-- Everyone must maintain 6' social distance.
- Face Coverings-- Facial coverings (masks) are required at all times.
- Health Screening--All customers, visitors, staff will be screened before entering premises (temperature checked) and using facilities (restrooms).
- CDC/Declaration--We will require all customer, visitors and staff to adhere to and respect the modified rules and safeguards set by CDC/Current Amended Declaration of Local Disaster For Public Health Emergency.
We ask that golfers practice good hygiene by appropriately washing their hands.
Although we continue to sanitize and make every effort to provide a healthy environment, please make responsible decisions based on your personal risk profile, on whether to expose yourself to others on the golf course.
We will continue to monitor all recommendations and implement as necessary. If you, a family member or someone you have been in touch with has respiratory symptoms, particularly fever, please do not visit the course.
All temporary closures and reopening's of PARD parks and facilities are in cooperation with the safety guidelines of CURRENT Amended Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health.