Covid-19 Brownsville Golf Center Safety Guidelines
The Brownsville Golf Center operates with the understanding that all customers and employees practice safe social distancing and eliminate any nonessential interaction. The following actions are taken daily to aid in social distancing:
- Tee times have longer intervals, we have modified operating hours.
- Pro Shop/Snack Bar is closed to the public. Any Pro Shop and Snack Bar payments or purchases will be done at the Drive thru window ONLY.
- Two people are permitted per cart if they have been quarantining together.
- No use of ball wash stations.
- No sharing golf clubs, rent a golf club set for $12.00.
- No Tournaments or large group play.
- Golfers are instructed to not gather in groups or clusters while on or off the golf course.
- Flagsticks are to be left in the holes untouched and bunkers are not to be raked by golfers. Do not touch glow flag poles, glow tee markers, and cart path glow markers.
- Maintain 6' social distance and facial coverings (masks) are required at all times.
- All customers, visitors, staff will be screened before entering premises (temperature checked).
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Restroom use on golf course ONLY.
We ask that golfers practice good hygiene by appropriately washing their hands.
Although we continue to sanitize and make every effort to provide a healthy environment, please make responsible decisions, based on your personal risk profile, on whether to expose yourself to others on the golf course.
We will continue to monitor all recommendations and implement as necessary. If you, a family member or someone you have been in touch with has respiratory symptoms, particularly fever, please do not visit the course.