Sponsorships & Advertising
Build Your Bottom Line with the City of Brownsville Parks and Recreation Department
Your COBPARD sponsorship:
- Allows you to connect with hundreds, if not thousands, of our loyal patrons
- Provides name recognition for your business
- Promotes goodwill toward your company
- Enhances your image by linking your name with community-minded, family-friendly events and activities
- Drives sales
- Enhances business, consumer and VIP relations
- Creates positive publicity and heightens visibility
- May enable tax write-offs (consult your tax adviser for details)
You will reach:
- Patrons who are active and engaged. They’re community leaders and influencers.
- People who are decision-makers in their families.
- A variety of demographic groups. We make it easy for you to target specific groups by sponsoring specific events and programs.
- Thousands of people from throughout the region who attend City of Brownsville Parks and Recreation programs and events.
For more information, contact us via email email@example.com or (956) 542-2064
Program & Event Sponsorship
Easter Egg Hunt – Established in 2004 Brownsville Texas’ largest egg hunt goes beyond the ordinary with more than 20,000 prize eggs, live entertainment, mobile recreation games, crafts and more. This family event attracts 6,000 to 7,000 people each year.
Movies in The Park – A new family favorite: showcasing family friendly movies on warm summer nights in your own city parks. Our new JUMBO Projection screen and HD projector bring the movie magic to life. Currently held at Linear Park (with interest to expand to all 37 parks), this event draws on average 400 to 500 people per evening.
After School Recreation Program – Recreation that coincides with education and fun. This program is free to Brownsville children ages 6-17 and is our most active program to date. Helping over 3,500 students and the community in the last three years.
Haunted Trails– A partnership with Resaca De La Palma State Park and local vendors/volunteers—this is easily the BIGGEST Fall event in the lower RGV. Late October, 2,100 visitors walk through the "haunted" trails of Resaca De La Palma State park. Ghosts, goblins and ghouls emerge from the shadows of the historic natural park. Expanded to Trunk or Treat for the non-scares crowd.
Learn-To-Swim Program – Good business sense meets good deeds in this important water safety campaign. COB PARD offers water safety and swimming instruction to children and adults all summer long. About 1,000 students participate each year.
Summer Recreation Program – When school is out, COB PARD steps in to provide supervised activities at Gonzalez park and The Rec Center. More than 1,000 children participate each summer. This program needs your support to continue.
Middle School Sports – Sponsor a team or league and get your name out on the field and in front of active families. Brownville middle school sports program reaches more than 1,000 students each year. You can also help fund scholarships for athletes.
Retired Now What – This program serves Senior Adult Activity Programs. Get your name in front of the center's most active supporters.
Wait, There's More!
We have many smaller events and activities to choose from. They include the Little Chefs Program, Dive In Movies, Wellness Program, The Lunada Artisan Market, Santa’s Pancake Breakfast, KBB, Memorial Wall, Hike and Bike Trails, Bike Barn, Star Wars Fest, Dog Park Champions. Ask us about these lower-cost sponsorship opportunities. Don't see what you want? We can create a custom advertising package or unique sponsorship tailored to your business to ensure you reach your target markets.