View all facilities
Catherine Stillman Dog Park
- Pet Fountains
- Waste Pick-Up Stations
About this Park
The Catherine B. Stillman dog park is located next to the Brownsville Animal Shelter. The dog park is open to the general public from 7:00 a.m - Dusk.
All animals must be leashed when entering the park and leashed when leaving.
The park has two sections for large and small dogs, water fountains for the canines and shaded seating. There is also playground equipment for dogs to test their skills.
Rules & Regulation for Dog Park
- Use of this dog park is at your own risk.
- Dog owners/handlers are responsible for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- Dog park hours 7:00a.m. to dusk
- All dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the dog park.
- All dogs must have current rabies and all other vaccinations as required by the City of Brownsville Public Health Department and should be healthy and free of contagious diseases and parasites.
- Dogs must wear current license tags in the dog park.
- Dog owners/handlers must carry a copy of their dog's rabies vaccination certificates while at the dog park.
- Never leave dogs unattended
- Dogs must be in view of and within voice control of their owner/handler at all times.
- Dog owners/handlers must carry a leash with them at all times while in the dog park.
- Dog owners/handlers are responsible for picking up and disposing of all of their dogs waste.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Dogs showing any signs of aggression must be leashed and immediately removed from the dog park.
- Dogs under 4 months of age are prohibited.
- No other pets allowed in dog park. Park is only for dogs and their owners/handlers.
- There is a limit of 2 dogs per adult in the dog park at anytime and adult must be 18 years of age.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the dog park at any time.
- No food or drinks (dog or human) allowed in dog park.
- No bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, or any motorized vehicles allowed inside the dog park.